Hye Bye

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I wanna tell ya guys a story. Ehem, there was a girl who added me on Facebook. Since there's a lot of mutual friends between me and her,i decided to approved her as a friend. She was a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine.I heard about her before but i don't give a damn to add her , so when she added me, i simply approved it.

But one day, after Facebook updated with their new annoying Profile Page, i noticed that she deleted me.Well, not that i stalked her or something but i installed a scripts on Facebook which allows me to track Facebook users who deleted me. So i will know whether someone deleted me or not.

Well, for your information, if you acted like a princess who updated your status every 15 minutes saying how lifeless you faggot are, then don't even bother add me in the first place.What's the fucking point you added me in the first place IF you gonna delete me after that?! That is such uber lame. Get a life you pale shmuck. I don't really care, i think you added me because you wanna see my photos, or maybe you wanna see your friend's statusses which deleted you in the first place.

Well, i don't want to mention your name here because i don't even remember your name. But for sure your name started with the capital letter "M" which i think stands for Monkey,Motherfucker.Suits you well.I'm not mad because you deleted me. I am mad because you did that to all your friends that has the same mutual friends with me. Whatthehell ?It's okay if you wanna delete me, go ahead but don't delete your friends which went to the same school as you.

P/S : i noticed that many of bloggers that i subscribed deactivated their
        blog. May i know why?

2 Shout Outs:

Anonymous said...

noo i want that scripts also. where u get thtat? plz give me

Pae said...

Umm, what internet browser you're using? Mozilla Firefox? Google Chrome? Safari? Opera?