London to Paris

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello guys, we meet again. Today i wanna share my experiences during my vacation in London and Paris. Envy me LOL i am joking. Two weeks ago on 8th Of July, i left Malaysia for London. It was 13hours flight so i had a jetlag after that. My dad's friend allowed us to stayed in his house for the whole week. It's near by the airport and also near by the Underground Tube Stations so to get to the central of London will be no problem for us.
 
I've been there like four times maybe but i still never get used to the weather. It keeps changing so i never wear anything suitable for the day. On my first day in suburbs of Hounslow, it was quiet hot but windy, i wore a leather jacket and a t shirt, i kept sweating but in the same time i was feeling cold. Weird isn't it? My family and i went to Primarks, Marks & Spencer,after that we sat on the bench, watching the vehicles passed infront of us. There was a group of Malaysian tourists sat next to us but they never greet us.

On our second day, well of course my mum wanna go to Harrods, the infamous shopping mall for women. Before that, she went to Luggage Stores and bought lots of "Longchamp" handbags. She prepared the answer ; Mama belikan untuk kawan kawan Mama, ramai kirim beg Longchamp" when i asked what she wanna do with all the bags. Then afterwards i was forced to sit at the corridors, watching the birds gathered on the pavement enjoying bread crumbs while i had to wait my mum and my sisters went shopping. Gahh !! Luckily my dad was with me, he took some pictures of my with melancholy face. Hahaha !!

On our third day, i don't remember where we went. I think we went to St Pancras train station,to confirm our Eurotrain tickets to Paris. After that we went to one place which i don't remember where my dad bought a pair of Dr. Martens shoes. It was a lovely place to hang around and they sell merchandises on good prices. I think you should go there if you visit London but sorry i don't remember the place. We went to Apple Store before we went to the central of London. My mum bought some baby's clothes for her niece at Mothercare, i almost passed out while waiting for them. You know how girls go shopping right boys?

The next day on the forth day, guess where we went? Baker Street !! Hamagad hamagad, i love Sherlock Holmes, i remembered every dialogues in the movie.I'm so excited to visit Sherlock Holmes Museum but instead we went for Madame Tussauds,the famous life size wax figures exhibition in the world. I was upset because i didn't get the chance to go to the museum but guess what? We actually went there after we finished visiting Madame Tussauds. Thanks to my dad. The Madame Tussauds was okay (actually i don't want to tell much about it) and Sherlock Holmes Museum, ahh damn, you guys should go there, i absolutely recommend you to visit there. The Museum is antique and neat, decorated with Victorian equipments,and soft couches surrounding the warm fireplace. Not forget the infamous Sherlock Holmes' pipe and Watson's hat. The one thing that got into my mind is the toilet bowl. Its very delicate and well decorated, the plumbing go straight ahead to the underground and the toilet is located on the highest floor in the building. Imagine that !!

My dad bought me a Blackberry smartphones. It is Blackberry Curve 8520 which satisfy all my needs ; GPS, Wifi, Camera, MP3, Qwerty keypad and BBM. Thanks dad , really appreciate it. I'm gonna BBM my crush after this LOL. I think this will be the end for the part 1 of my vacation, i'm gonna continue this post someday for the part 2, don't worry. I'll update as soon as possible.

3 Shout Outs:

(◠‿◠✿) said...

untung laaaaaaa XD

krismesgirl said...

best nye la...mane part 2???

Aisyatul Afifah said...

ohh my. i miss going to Paris and London :')