The way i designed my blog.

Monday, April 11, 2011

There are few things that i really care when it's about designing a personal blog. Yeah, everyone have their own ways to design their blog. Some people prefers a simple yet contributes rich informations but some people prefers a good looking blog but they published stories about their personal life. For me, i was kinda in the middle of it. As you can see,i love simple yet interesting blog. I prefers a simple blog, no advertisements disturbing your blog environment,no adware, no spyware,no adult content,no inappropriate images that not suitable for kids. Be free and keep it clean. That's the best thing when blogging.

The first factor that i think when it comes to designing a blog is, i like it simple.I don't want to put many gadgets around my blog. I also don't want readers to feel suffocate when they are reading my posts. I want them to enjoy and satisfied about what i wrote.I also kept the space in my blog neat and simple because that's how i wanted it to be.The other factor is that i want my blog to be internet friendly. I don't want to spread viruses or spams. I don't want readers to feel safe when they are exploring my blog. In this way,my blog will be suitable for all ages.


The second factor is i don't want to put any unnecessary advertisements on my blog.I don't want my readers to click an ads which redirects them to a page that asking them to put personal information on a survey. Then, when something goes wrong, i'm the one who responsible for any troubles. This is one of the precaution that i took to avoid any problems in the future.

The third factor is that keep your blog clean. Don't insult other's people and do not steal other author's posts or contents. They have the rights to sue you. Copying other people's artwork/contents is highly not recommended.

That's all about what i can write regarding blog designation. If you wanna add something up, simply write it up and send it to me. Any recommendations and suggestion will be much oblige. Thank you

0 Shout Outs: